Eibar vs Real Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Sunday match marks coach Santiago Soalri’s first match as Real Madrid permanent coach.
- Eibar is one of the smallest teams in the Primera Division and their form this term has been somewhat erratic.
- The host has demonstrated a great improvement given their last three straight undefeated games following two losses.
- José Luis Mendilibar’s troops seem to be strongest at home having recorded only one loss, one draw and three victories out of their last five home games.
- The Gunsmiths are at the thirteenth place in the standings with five points below their opponent.
- Real Madrid has been impressive in all competitions ever since new coach Santiago Solari took over.
- Los Blancos recorded a win in each of their previous four games and they must be high on confidence ahead of the trip to the Basque Country.
- The visitors are at the sixth place in the standings with only four points below the leading team.
- The whites have produced an encouraging run in their last five outings where they have recorded three straight wins following two losses.
Eibar vs Real Madrid Prediction: Head to head
While one of the games resulted in a 1-1 draw, Real Madrid won four out of their last five encounters with Eibar.
Over 2.5 Goals
Real Madrid win -1
OUR PREDICTION: Real Madrid win -1