Eibar vs Valladolid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 14:00
Venue: Ipuru Municipal Stadium
- Eibar failed to secure their 1-0 win against Celta Vigo were they were held a 1-1 draw by Alaves in the last away game.
- They have not won in any of their last five away games as they drew three games and lost two games.
- The hosts are at position ten in the table with thirty five points after they won eight games drew eleven and lost eight games in the process.
- Following a 4-1 loss to Real Madrid in the last home game, Valladolid recorded four consecutive defeats as they will be fighting to keep distance from the relegation group.
- They have a very bad record in the last six away games as they drew one game and lost five games.
- The visitors are at position sixteen in the league standing with twenty six points after they won six games drawn eight and lost thirteen in the run.
Eibar vs Valladolid: Head to head
Valladolid were held a goalless draw in their last home games against Eibar.
The teams have drawn two games in the last five recent meetings with the home team winning one games and the away team winning two games.
Eibar have won only one game in the three home games they have played with Valladolid.
Both teams to score
Our prediction: Under 3.5