Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Eintracht Frankfurt have showed much competence in this season as they remain unbeaten in Europa league after a 3-2 win over Apollon.
- The hosts are leading in the Group H table with twelve points; they have won all the four competition games scoring eleven goals and conceding four on the run.
- They have been outstanding in their last five home games as they won in all maintaining a clean sheet in the two recent games.
- Marseille will be looking for the saving grace in the Europa league as they travel to Germany for the fifth round.
- The French side is at the bottom of the table with one point; they have drawn in one game and lost three in the process.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the first round of the Europa league this year where Eintracht Frankfurt secured a 2-1 win away from home.
Our Prediction: Both Teams to Score