England vs Croatia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- England has been playing very well in their last five overall games having recorded four undefeated games.
- The Three Lions have a lot to fight for during the Sunday match. The host is in second place in the table the team and Sunday’s battle might be either to win group match or to survive and avoid the red zone.
- Having lost their home match to Spain in their group 4 home game, the Gareth Southgate team must be looking forward to redeeming themselves in front of their fans.
- Croatia secured a dramatic 3-2 victory in their match against Spain on Thursday thanks to Tin Jedvaj’s last grasp goal.
- The team headed by Zlatko Dalić’s men are at the relegation zone at the moment with zero points and their fight this Sunday will be for survival.
- The visitors have not been the strongest in their away matches lately having recorded three straight winless games.
England vs Croatia Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded 2 victories in their last five encounters while one of the games ended with a goalless draw.
Over 2.5 Goals