Equatorial Guinea vs Senegal Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Equatorial Guinea heads into this weekend match following their back to back defeat against Madagascar. The team has recorded only a single win in their previous overall five overall games.
- Nzalang Nacional’s five previous home matches have not been so impressive either having recorded only 2 victories and three losses.
- The home team are 7 points adrift of their opponent and they are at the third position in Group A of African Cup of Nation qualifications.
- Senegal will be looking forward to retaining the top position after their match this Saturday.
- The Lions of Terange have been enjoying a great performance in the African Cup of Nation qualifiers; even though Madagascar seems not to give a breathing space.
- The visitors have been enjoying an unbeaten streak in their five previous away games where they recorded 3 wins and 2 draws.
Equatorial Guinea vs Senegal Prediction: Head to head
Each team has recorded a victory in their previous two encounters where Senegal recorded at least 1 goal in both matches.
Over 1.5 Goals