Esbjerg vs Aalborg Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Friday November 30 2018
Kick-off time: 09.00 PM
Venue: Blue Water Arena (Esbjerg)
- Esbjerg a team placed at the top tier in the Denmark Superliga matchday 18 will hosts the middle-placed Aalborg placed in the middle tier on Friday at Blue Water Arena.
- The hosts seven-match undefeated run following their away 1-0 loss to Vejle in September ended after they lost to Odense. Their last match resulted in a 1-1 draw in their match against Vendsyssel.
- John Lammers’ troops have lost only two out of their last eight games played in this campaign winning three and drawing three. The eight games earned twelve points, scored twelve goals and conceded two goals.
- The hosts have not been defeated at home after their home loss against FC Copenhagen.
- The visitors, on the other hand, have recorded only two defeats in their last ten games winning three and drawing four.
- Morten Wieghorst’s men are in the seventh place in the standings with four points adrift from their opponent.
- Out of their last seventeen games played in this season, the guests have scored nineteen goals and conceded nineteen goals.
- Aalborg has not been defeated in their last five overall away games have not recorded any defeat.
Esbjerg vs Aalborg Prediction: Head to head
Their last five overall games ended with Esbjerg two wins and Aalborg three victories.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals