Espanyol vs Girona Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Espanyol suffered a 2-1 loss to Sevilla away from home to break their unbeaten run in the last six league games.
- The home side is fifth on the table with 21 points; they won six games, drew three and lost three on the run.
- They have been outstanding while playing at home this season having won all five home league games maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
- Girona will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the last three league games as they travel to RCDE Stadium.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with 17 points; they won four games, drew five and lost three.
- They are unbeaten in the five away league games of this season as they won two games and drew in three games.
Espanyol vs Girona Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Espanyol recorded a 2-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Girona won three games and Espanyol won two games.
Espanyol did lose in the one meeting with Girona at home.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals