Estonia vs Cyprus Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- To avoid dropping to League D, the play-off final will see Estonia play hosts to Cyprus in the first leg.
- Estonia won one win from their last seven matches against Belarus in the world Cup qualifiers.
- The hosts failed to win each of the six matches of League C, managing just three draws and finishing at the bottom of the group.
- Cyprus comes into this match winless in their last nine matches in all competitions. They have managed just one win across 13 matches that came against Slovenia.
- The visitors managed one win across six league C matches, which came against Luxembourg.
- In the FIFA ranking Estonia are placed 106th while Cyprus are ranked 103.
Estonia vs Cyprus Predictions: H2H