Everton vs Arsenal Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Everton are back on their winning way having bounced back from a 3-2 loss to Newcastle to record a back to back win over Chelsea and West Ham.
- The home team is at position nine on the table with forty three points; they have won twelve games, drawn seven and lost thirteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 107K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 16/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last five league games as they secured a 2-0 win over Manchester United at home in their most recent game.
- The Gunners are at position three on the table with sixty three points; they have won nineteen games, drawn six and lost six.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the run.
Everton vs Arsenal: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Arsenal secured a 2-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Arsenal won four games and Everton won one.
Everton have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Arsenal.
Everton vs Arsenal Prediction: Standing
Everton vs Arsenal Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Everton vs Arsenal Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 107K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 2 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE