Everton vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Everton is in midtable tier but they are badly out of form at the moment having lost four of their last five Premier League games.
- The hosts will be aiming to make amends for back-to-back losses to the likes of Brighton and Leicester City when they host Bournemouth at their Goodison Park.
- The Cherries too have been out of form but a point earned to start the new year sees them sitting level on points with the Toffees which makes their encounter an interesting fixture to watch.
- Eddie Howes’ men played out a thrilling 3-3 draw with Watford in their first game in 2019 despite their shaky defense.
- On the road, the visitors are winless in their last five games overall while Marco Silva’s men are with only one win in their last five overall games.
- The two rivals are in the middle tier with tied points and this will be a game to outdo each other.
Everton vs Bournemouth Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two victories in their last five encounters while one match ended with a 2-2 draw.
Everton vs Bournemouth Prediction:
Over 2.5 Goals
Both teams To score
Over 9.5 Corners