Everton vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Everton suffered a 2-1 loss to Manchester United to break their three consecutive winning streaks over the likes of Crystal Palace, Leicester and Fulham.
- The home side is at position nine on the table with 15 points; they have won four games, drawn three and lost three.
- They have impressed in the five home league games they have played; they won three, drew one and lost one.
- After five consecutive winless games in the league, Brighton recorded a 1-0 win over Wolves to extend their winning streak to three consecutive games.
- They are at position eleven on the table with 14 points having won four games, drawn two and lost four.
- The visitors have performed poorly in the five away league games; they won one, drew one and lost three.
Everton vs Brighton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where Everton won in one game as they drew in the other. The two meetings have produced two goals each.
Over 1.5 Goals
Over 10.5 Corners
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals