Everton vs Chelsea Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick Off at 19:30
Venue: Goodison Park
- Following a goalless draw with Liverpool at home, Everton suffered a 3-2 loss to Newcastle away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn seven and lost thirteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one, drew one and lost three.
- Chelsea failed to build on their 2-1 win over Fulham as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Wolves at home.
- The Blues are at the edge of losing their best player, Eden Hazard as it is predicted he will be joining Zidane at Real Madrid.
- They are at position six on the table with fifty seven points; they have won seventeen games, drawn six and lost six.
- They visitors have performed poorly in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three.
Everton vs Chelsea: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where they had a goalless draw.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Chelsea won in the other games.
Everton have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Chelsea.
Chelsea win or draw
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals