FC Emmen vs Excelsior Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- FC Emmen recorded a 2-0 win over Breda at home to break their winless run in the last six league games.
- The home team is at position twelve on the table with 13 points; they have won three games, drawn four and lost five on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew four and lost one on the way.
- Excelsior suffered a heavy 7-1 loss to Ajax to make up to three consecutive games losses in the league.
- The away team is below the home team with one point; they have won three games, drawn three and lost six on the road.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
FC Emmen vs Excelsior Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2013 where they had a 2-2 draw at Excelsior.
FC Emmen have won three games and lost two in the last five home meetings with Excelsior.
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score