FC Porto vs Schalke Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Following a bright 4-1 win over Lokomotiv Moscow, FC Porto will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the competition as they welcome Schalke.
- The Portuguese side is at the top of the table with ten points; they have won three games and drawn in one.
- They have been prolific in their last five home games as they won in all the games maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
- Schalke are unbeaten in the UEFA Champions league having secured a 2-0 win over Galatasary in the previous game.
- The away team is second on the table with eight points; they have won two games and drawn in two.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
FC Porto vs Schalke Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in round one of the competition where they had a 1-1 draw at Schalke.
In their four meetings, they have drawn twice as each team secured a win.
They have met once in Portugal back in 2008 where the game ended in a tie.
Under 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals