Fenerbahce vs Trnava Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Fenerbahce suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to D. Zagreb away from home.
- They failed to qualify for the UEFA Champion league hence dropping to the Europa league since the 2016/2017 where they lost in the knock out stage.
- They have lacked a stable form at home having won two games, drawn two and lost one.
- Trnava did well to beat Anderlecht 1-0 in the opening game of the Europa league to set pace for the other games to come.
- They lost in the UEFA Champion league qualification hence playing in the Europa league final where they impressed with a 2-0 win over NK Olimpija.
- They will be playing in the Europa league for the first time.
- They have won three games and lost two in their last five away games.
Fenerbahce have endured a difficult start to the season and change of management hasn’t helped.
They do give a good account at home and the noisy crowd do play a big role.
Trnava started well in this competition but have stuttered as well to the start of the season but could least get a goal in this tie.
Over 1.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score