Feyenoord vs Groningen Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Feyenoord bounced back from a heavy 3-0 loss to Ajax away from home to beat Heracles 2-0 away from home.
- The hosts are third on the table with 23 points; they have won seven games, drawn two and lost two on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won in all the games scoring more than two goals in four games.
- Groningen recorded a 2-0 win over Heerenveen to build on their bright 4-2 win over Excelsior in the previous game.
- The away team is sitting at the relegation zone with ten points; they have won three games, drawn one and lost eight on the run.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three.
Feyenoord vs Groningen Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last in February this year where Feyenoord secured a 3-0 win at home.
The home team has dominated in their last five meetings having won four games while they drew in the other one game.
Feyenoord have won four games and drawn one in the last five home meetings with Groningen.
Our Prediction: Feyenoord Win