Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The first placed and the third-placed team on the Netherland Eredivisie round 14 will meet face to face at the De Kuip on Sunday.
- In their last ten games, the hosts have only one loss against Ajax to blemish their impressive performances where they kept a clean sheet in four of the matches.
- Unlike their away form in this campaign, Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s troops have a great home performance having lost only one out of the seven played so far. The seven games earned eighteen points scored fourteen goals and conceded three goals.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are enjoying their sparkling form with thirteen points from their opponent and eight points from the second-placed ajax.
- Boeren has only victories in their records of all the six on the road games played so far in this season scoring nineteen goals, conceding four goals and earning eighteen points.
- Mark van Bommel’s men are the favourites on this but De club aan de Maas will be hoping to grab something in front of their home fans.
Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Head to head
Feyenoord won three while PSV won two of their last five meetings.
Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Standing
Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Current Form