Finland vs Bosnia and Herzegovina Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Finland failed to win any of the two friendlies in the last International break drawing to Iceland and losing against Slovakia.
- The Scandinavian side failed to make it to Qatar 2022 after finishing a point off Ukraine.
- In the last edition of the Nation League, Finland finished 2nd with four wins four points behind Wales.
- Finland have failed to win their last four home matches with just one win across ten matches.
- Bosnia arrested a worrying trend of four straight defeats with a 1-0 win over Luxembourg and will hope this encourages them to kick start their nation’s League campaign well.
- On the road, Bosnia have registered two wins four draws and four defeats across ten outings.
- Both sides were in the same group for World Cup qualifiers where Bosnia finished four points adrift of Finland.
- In the two meetings last time out, Finland won away and drew at home.
Finland vs Bosnia Prediction: H2H
Finland’s possible starting lineup:
Hradecky; Alho, L. Vaisanen, S. Vaisanen, O’Shaughnessy, Uronen; Lod, Kamara, Schuller; Pohjanpalo, Pukki
Bosnia-Herzegovina possible starting lineup:
Sehic; Ahmedhodzic, Sanicanin, Civic, Kolasinac; Besic, Pjanic, Gojak; Krunic, Stevanovic; Dzeko
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.
NEXT: San Lorenzo vs Independiente