Fiorentina vs Roma Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 loss to Lazio, Fiorentina were held on a double header draw by Cagliari and Torino.
- The home side is at position five on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost three.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games; they won four games and drew in one.
- Roma have been performing poorly in this season. They were held on a 1-1 draw by Napoli having suffered a 2-0 loss to Spal in the previous game.
- They are currently at position eight on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost three.
- The Romanians have played five away league games; they won two games, drew in one and lost two.
Fiorentina vs Roma prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Fiorentina recorded a 2-0 win away from home.
They haven’t had a draw in their last five meetings as Roma won three games and Fiorentina won two games.
Fiorentina have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Roma.
Fiorentina vs Roma Prediction:Standing
Fiorentina vs Roma Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Fiorentina vs Roma Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “13” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis (Monday to Friday)
Odds for a Fiorentina Win have reduced from 2.76 to 2.57. Draw odds Constant. Odds fro a Roma Win have increased from 2.49 to 2.69. VERDICT: DRAW
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum