Fiorentina vs Torino Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 16:00
Venue: Stadio Artemio Franchi
- Fiorentina are on four consecutive winless games run in the league after a stunning 2-1 loss to Cagliari away from home.
- The hosts are at position ten on the table with thirty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn thirteen and lost seven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home league games as they drew in four games and lost in one.
- Torino suffered a 3-2 loss to Bologna at home to end their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The away team is at position eight on the table with forty four points; they have won eleven games, drawn eleven and lost six.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Fiorentina vs Torino: Head to head
The two teams met early this year in Coppa Italia game where Fiorentina recorded a 2-0 win away from home.
Fiorentina have dominated in their last five meetings with Torino as they won three games.
The home team have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with Torino.
Home or away win