Fk Crvena Zvezda vs FK Vozdovac Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Nothing less should be expected from Stadion Rajko Mitić except real buzz as the leading team Fk Crvena Zvezda lock horns with the red zone FK Vozdovac in matchday 18 of the Serbia Super Liga fixtures.
- The hosts are the only team that is unbeaten in this campaign out of the seventeen games played so far of which fifteen ended with a victory and two of the games recorded a draw. These games earned forty-five goals and conceded ten.
- At home, Crveno-beli is at their best winning in all eight games played.
- The visitors are with no doubt struggling to keep up. Winning only four, drawing four and losing nine of their seventeen games played so far indicates that they are not in their favorite phase at the moment.
- Zmajevi seems also to be having problems with finding net where the seventeen games have scored only eleven goals and conceded twenty-one.
- Dragan Aničić’s men are very poor travelers having lost seven out of their last eight on the road games played in this campaign of which they have scored only two and conceded fifteen.
Fk Crvena Zvezda vs FK Vozdovac Prediction: Head to head
Fk Crvena Zvezda earned four victories while FK Vozdovac had only one win in their last five encounters.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals