FK Crvena Zvezda vs Paris SG Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Kick-Off: 11.00 PM
- FK Crvena will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 3-1 loss to Napoli as they welcome Paris SG what will be a hard task for them.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with four points. They are fighting for position three to gain entry to the Europa league.
- The home side have won one game, drawn one and lost three on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won in all scoring more than two goals in each game.
- Paris SG are on 15 unbeaten games this season. They will be looking to build on their 2-1 win over Liverpool at home as they travel to Serbia.
- The away team is at position two on the table behind Napoli with eight points; they have won two games, drawn two and lost one.
- They have impressed in their last five travels as they won two games and drew in three.
FK Crvena Zvezda vs Paris SG Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where Paris won in one as they drew in the other.
They met in the round two of the UEFA Champions league where Paris SG secured a 6-1 win at home.
FK Crvena Zvezda vs Paris SG: Prediction Verdict
PSG need a win here to confirm their top spot status and have enough quality to see this one through.
Red Star have given a good account at home and are expected to atleast find the back of the net.
Over 3.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: PSG Win