FK Rostov vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- FK Rostov welcomes CSKA Moscow at Rostov Arena this Sunday for matchday 16 of Russia Premier League.
- The hosts are placed in the fifth place of the standings with three points below their opponent and eleven points from the summit spot.
- The team led by Valeri Karpin have a patchy form recording four wins, three draws and three defeats in their last ten games across matches.
- Selmash has won three, drew three and lost two of their last eight home matches played so far in this campaign where they have earned twelve, scored seven and conceded three goals in the eight games.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are enjoying the third place in the table with eight points below the leading team.
- Horses last ten games ended with three wins, five losses and one draw in their last ten games.
- Viktor Goncharenko’s men won four, drew three and lost three of their last ten away games. However, they have zero defeats to show in eight matches played in this campaign so far winning four and drawing four. They have scored ten and conceded two goals.
FK Rostov vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two victories in their last five meetings while one match resulted in a goalless draw.
FK Rostov vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Standing
FK Rostov vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Home/Away Matches
FK Rostov vs CSKA Moscow Prediction: Current Form