Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Fleetwood have been having unpredictable performance as they aim for a top flight on the League One table.
- The home team was held on a goalless draw in their most recent game to put them at the middle of the table with thirty four points.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one but lost one in the process.
- Oxford United marked their three consecutive game losses in the league as they suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Plymouth away from home.
- The away team is lying in the relegation zone with twenty six points; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost twelve.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games as they drew in three games and lost in two.
Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United: Head to head
Fleetwood have dominated in their meetings with Oxford United as they won all their last five meetings. They recorded a 2-0 win in their most recent meeting away from home.
The hosts are unbeaten in the four home meetings with Oxford United as they won three games and drew in one.
Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United Prediction: Standing
Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Fleetwood Town vs Oxford United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION