Fleetwood vs Burton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Highbury Stadium will experience the clash between the two teams with tied points in the England League one matchday 22 this weekend. This will be an interesting game as each team tries to outdo the other.
- The hosts are fresh from their 2-0 away loss to Luton last weekend as they welcome Burton who pulled an anticipated 2-1 win against Shrewsbury on their last match played.
- At home, The Fishermen have been producing an impressive performance lately having recorded four games without defeat following their five-match winless run.
- Fleetwood has played ten home games so far and has won four, drew four lost two of which they grabbed sixteen points, scored fifteen goals and conceded twelve.
- The guests have had their up and downs recording four wins, one draw and five losses in their last ten games.
- Moreover, Brewers are not proud travelers having recorded a dreadful away form in their last ten on the road games which ended with two wins, two draws and six defeats where they failed to score in three of them while two of the loses ending with a one-goal margin.
- Both teams are not the worst scorers in this campaign and therefore goals should be expected as they lock heads this weekend.
Fleetwood vs Burton Prediction: Head to head
Fleetwood won three and Burton won two of their last five games against each other.
Fleetwood vs Burton Prediction: Standing
Fleetwood vs Burton Prediction: Current Form
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “170” not found /]