Fleetwood vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Fleetwood suffered a 2-1 loss to Plymouth to extend their winless run in the last two games of League one.
- The hosts are at position 13th on the table with 24 points; they have won six games, drawn six and lost seven on the road.
- They have impressed in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Coventry failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Burton as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Peterborough at home.
- The visiting team is at position nine on the table with 29 points; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost six.
- They had performed well in their away games having won three consecutive games but came to loss in the most recent away game to Burton.
Fleetwood vs Coventry Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Fleetwood secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Coventry won two games and Fleetwood won three.
Fleetwood have won two games and lost two in the four home meetings with Coventry.
Fleetwood vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Fleetwood vs Coventry Prediction:Last Six Home/Away Matches
Fleetwood vs Coventry Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites