Fluminense vs Ceara Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 00.00 AM
Venue: Estadio Maracana, Rio de Janeiro
- Fluminense vs Ceara Monday’s Brazilian Serie A action will be staged at Maracanã Stadium.
- The home team dropped to 12th place in the league table due to their poor form in the last couple of weeks.
- The host lost three and drew one of their past four matches across competitions without securing a single goal in the process.
- Viewing the Tricolors as the stronger side than their opponent and having recorded only one defeat in their last five overall home games; the team may be looking forward to grabbing three points in front of their home fun on Monday.
- The guests are more perilous in this. They are sitting right on the brink of the red zone.
- They need to work extra hard to secure their survival in the top flight of the Brazilian football in the remaining four rounds.
- Although their boss Lisca has made Ceara a more competitive and instilled confidence in the team; their dreadful away form in their last five matches is not working on their favour.
Fluminense vs Ceara Prediction: Head to head
The hosts won three while Ceara won 2 of their last five matches against each other.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals