Fluminense vs Corinthians Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Fluminense have won each of their last three matches in all comps and will be looking to extend their unbeaten run to five matches over the weekend.
- The hosts have picked six wins across ten matches with a draw and three defeats.
- Fluminense are in the continental places and five points behind their weekend opponents.
- In their last ten home matches, the hosts have won six drawn one and lost three.
- Corinthians were held to a barren draw in the Copa Libertadores to extend their unbeaten record to six matches of three wins and three draws.
- They have only lost once in the last ten matches with four wins and five draws.
- In their last ten away matches Corinthians have won three drawn five and lost two.
Fluminense vs Corinthians Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites