Forest Green vs Mansfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The two rivals meet for England league two round 22 right after their expected wins in their games played last weekend where Forest Green recorded a 1-2 away victory against Yeovil and Mansfield ended their match against Notts County with a 2-0 win.
- The hosts have experienced its up and downs registering four victories, one draw and five defeats where they failed to score in only two out of the ten games.
- At home, Mark Cooper’s men are without a win in their last four games following a six-match promising run of two wins and three draws.
- The visitors are with only two defeats in their last ten games which recorded four draws and four victories. They kept a clean sheet in four of the wins while they failed to score in two of the loses.
- As visitors, The Stags are currently in a three winless run. Out of their last ten games on foreign soil, they have three wins, five draws, and two losses.
- Despite their history where the visitors have emerged the victors in most of their encounters, Mansfield is not an impressive away performer neither is Forest Green at their best on home soil lately and therefore it is expected intense meet up.
Forest Green vs Mansfield Prediction: Head to head
Mansfield won four while Forest Green won one of their previous five encounters.
Forest Green vs Mansfield Prediction: Standing
Forest Green vs Mansfield Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Forest Green vs Mansfield Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “167” not found /]