France vs Uruguay Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Stade de France, Paris – Saint-Denis
- The current world champions jeopardized their position in Nations League top flight in Group 1 due to their on-road loss against Netherlands.
- Following their three matches which they secured seven points, the host demonstrated a very poor show. However, having enjoyed an excellent defeat-less streak in 15 matches the home side must be looking forward to getting back in the victory track tomorrow.
- Uruguay portrayed a decent campaign during the world cup but they have been cut short by their rivals in the quarterfinals in this match.
- Following that defeat, the guests played a total of four games which managed to secure just a single victory.
- Although the guests look good on the front, they need to tighten up their defense.
France vs Uruguay Prediction: Head to head
While both teams recorded one victory each in their last five encounters, three of the games ended with a goalless draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Both teams To Score