Fulham vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Craven Cottage will be ablaze as the rock-bottom team Fulham welcomes the tenth placed Leicester on Sunday.
- The hosts eight-match winless run ended during their last home game played that resulted in a 3:2 win over Southampton. Their last ten games played recorded only two wins, one draw and seven defeats of which they failed to score in five of them.
- Under their home fans watch, the cottagers have won four, drew two and lost four. However, they seem to be having a problem with finding a net given that in all the thirteen games played in this campaign so far, they scored only fourteen goals and conceded thirty-three.
- The visitors are eight points below their opponent and two points below the two teams right above them (Bournemouth and Watford) and given their opponent’s dreadful form this might be their chance to move up the ladder.
- The visitors are currently in a five-match undefeated run and have won five, drew three and lost five out of their last ten games played. They have kept a clean sheet in four of the five victories.
- On the road, The Foxes have not been entirely dreadful in their last ten games having won five, drew one and lost four. They scored a single goal in three of the defeats and two in one defeat. However, the hosts will be careful not to push themselves out of the EPL table in front of their home team.
Fulham vs Leicester Prediction: Head to head
Fulham won three and Leicester won one while one of the matches un their five previous encounters ended with a draw.
Fulham vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Fulham vs Leicester Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites