Fulham vs Manchester Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 23:30
Venue: Craven Cottage (London)
- Fulham will be hoping to make compensation for a 2-0 loss to Crystal Palace when they lock horns with Manchester United at Craven Cottage this Saturday afternoon.
- The Cottagers have not been doing well of late having lost five of their six matches in 2019, with their only win coming at home to Brighton at the end of January, when they came from 2-0 down to win 4-2
- Man Utd, who have been in a thrilling form ever since Jose Mourinho left Old Trafford. They are have won nine out of their last ten games where they recorded one draw and kept a clean sheet in five of the games.
- Despite Claudio Ranieri’s men horrible form, it is evident that they are better at home than traveling and they will try their best to beat the Red Devils in front of their home fans.
- On the other hand, the guests are doing very well lately on the road where they have won all their matches on the road games played in 2019.
Fulham vs Manchester Prediction: Head to head
Game played 31
- Fulham won 3
- Manchester United 23
- Draws 5
Last five games
03.11.13 PL Fulham Manchester Utd 1 : 3
03.02.13 PL Fulham Manchester Utd 0: 1
22.12.11 PL Fulham Manchester Utd 0: 5
23.08.10 PL Fulham Manchester Utd 2: 2
20.12.09 PL Fulham Manchester Utd 3 : 0
Fulham vs Manchester Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals