Fulham vs Southampton Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Fulham suffered a 2-0 loss to Liverpool as it was expected by many to extend to eight winless games in the league.
- The newcomers are at the bottom of the table with five points; they have won one game, drawn two and lost nine on the run.
- They have played five home league games where they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Southampton have failed to secure a win in the last eight league games. They did well to hold Watford on a 1-1 draw at home having suffered a heavy 6-1 loss to Manchester City in the previous game.
- The visitors are at position 17th on the league table with eight points; they have won one game, drawn five and lost six.
- They have played six away league games where they won one game, drew one and lost four.
Fulham vs Southampton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Southampton secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Southampton have dominated in their meetings with Fulham as they won in all their last three meetings.
Fulham have won two games, drew one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Southampton.
Fulham vs Southampton Prediction: Standing
Fulham vs Southampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Fulham vs Southampton: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites