Gabon vs Mali Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Gabon will be welcoming Mali this weekend following their 1-0 win against South Sudan in their AFCON qualifier. Their previous overall games recorded only one defeat and one draw.
- The Panthers are just one point away from their opponent and takes the second place in the table.
- The host broke their winless home streak with a 3:0 victory in their last home match against South Sudan.
- Mali was held to back to back draws against Burundi in two of their qualifying matches in October. After being held goalless at home they played out a 1-1 draw in the reverse fixture in Bujumbura.
- Mohammed Magassouba’s men are still unbeaten in the AFCON qualifiers having claimed two wins and two draws in their four matches so far.
- The Eagles are at the top the group with eight points and they must be looking forward to booking their place in next year’s tournament with a win on Sunday.
Gabon vs Mali Prediction: Head to head
Their last five previous encounters recorded two Mali wins, one Gabon win and two goalless draws.
Over 1.5 Goals