Galatasaray vs FC Porto Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Galatasaray will be looking to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Lokomotiv Moscow as they welcome the group D leaders.
- The home team is fighting to maintain the position three on the group table to at least drop to the Europa league.
- They have performed well in their last five home games; having not lost any as they won one and drew in four.
- The high flying FC Porto will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in the UEFA Champions league as they head for the round six of the competition.
- The away team is at the top of the table with 13 points; they have won four games and drawn in one.
- They have impressed in their last five travels as they won four games but unfortunately lost one on the run.
Galatasaray vs FC Porto Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where each team won one game.
FC Porto won in the most recent meeting which was the round two of the UEFA Champions league.
Galatasaray vs FC Porto: Prediction verdict
Galatasaray have collected all the 4 points at home and will fancy their chances against aside who have notthing to play for having secured the top spot.
We expect both sides to find the back of the net
Both Teams to Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals