Galatasaray vs Konyaspor Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The former champions will welcome Konayspor at the Türk Telekom Arena on Friday.
- Fatih Terim’ men were winless in five matches in all competitions which ended with a 0-3 away win over Kayserispor. The Yellow-Reds are undefeated in eight matches from all competitions which include five straight matches without a defeat. Currently the host on a three-game drawing streak.
- Konyaspor is ninth in the competition with more draw more than what they have won. They have four wins and three defeats after 12 rounds are completed.
- The Anatolian Eagles have also broken a six-match winless run in their last match 2-0 home win against Ankaragucu. They have been winless in their last four matches on the road while losing two.
- The Lions need a win to reduce the distance between them and the leaders Basaksehir. At present they are just four points apart.
- Kasimpasa is just one point clear from the second position. The hosts are preparing for a win on Saturday to avoid that challenge from Kasimpasa too.
Galatasaray vs Konyaspor Prediction: Head to head
Galatasaray dominated in four out of their last five encounters against Konyaspor. One of the games resulted in a 2-2 win.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Galatasaray Win