Gateshead vs Sutton United Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Gateshead failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to AFC Fylde as they suffered a 3-1 loss to Wrexham away from home.
- The home team is at position eight on the table with 32 points; they won ten games, drawn two and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Following a 1-1 draw with Chesterfield at home, Sutton United secured a 1-0 win over Dag & Read at home.
- The visitors are at position seven on the table with one point above the hosts having won nine games, drawn six and lost three.
- They have performed well in their last five away league games as they won four games and lost one.
Gateshead vs Sutton United Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of this year where Sutton United recorded a 2-0 win away from home.
Gateshead have won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Sutton United.
Gateshead vs Sutton United Prediction: Standing
Gateshead vs Sutton United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Gateshead vs Sutton United: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “66” not found /]