Genk vs Besiktas Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Genk were held on a 1-1 draw by Club Brugge at home ahead of the fourth round of the Europa league game against Besiktas.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with six points having won two games and lost one.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five home games; they won four games and drew in one.
- Besiktas have not been performing as expected having suffered a 1-0 loss to Basaksehir ahead of their return match against Genk.
- They will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 4-2 loss to Genk in the third round of the Europa league.
- The visitors are at the bottom of the table with three points having won one game and lost two.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games; they drew in two games while they lost in the other three games.
Genk vs Besiktas Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history where Genk secured a 4-2 win away from home in the third round of the 2018/2019 Europa league.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals