Genk vs Club Brugge KV Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Genk were held on a goalless draw by St. Liege away from home to maintain their unbeaten run in the league.
- The home team is leading on the Jupiler League table with 30 points having won nine games and drawn three.
- They have been splendid in the six home league games they have played; they won five and drew in one.
- Club Brugge were held on a back to back draw by St. Truiden and Waasland-Beveren having suffered a 3-1 loss to St. Liege.
- The visitors are second on the table with 30 points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost one.
- They have produced a bag of results in the six away league games; they won three games, drew in two and lost one.
Genk vs Club Brugge KV Prediction: Head to Head
The two teams have met once this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Genk.
Genk have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five meetings.
The home team has remained unbeaten in their last five home meetings with the visitors having won four games and drawn in one.
Both teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Both teams To Score