Genoa vs AC Milan Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 9.00 PM
VENUE: Stadio Luigi Ferraris (Janov)
- Genoa did well to hold Fiorentina on a goalless draw at home having suffered a 1-0 loss to Cagliari in the previous game.
- The home side is languishing at the bottom half of the table with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost nine.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- AC Milan suffered a 1-0 loss to Juventus in the Super Cup final after Ronaldo scored in the sixty one minute.
- The visitors are fifth on the table with thirty one points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost four on the run.
- They haven’t been promising in their last five travels as they won one game, drew three and lost one on the run.
Genoa vs AC Milan: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where AC Milan secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as AC Milan won three games and Genoa won one.
Genoa have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with AC Milan.
Under 3.5 Goals
Ac Milan Win
Our Prediction: Ac Milan Win