Genoa vs Juventus Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 14:30
Venue: Stadio Luigi Ferraris
- Having been held on a double header draw by Chievo and Frosinone, Genoa suffered a 1-0 loss to Parma away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with thirty points; they have won seven games, drawn nine and lost eleven.
- They have performed averagely well in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Juventus made a comeback in the UEFA Champion league second leg. They came from a 2-0 loss in the first leg to beat Athletico Madrid 3-2 on aggregate.
- The hosts are on five consecutive winning streaks in the Serie A as they secured a 4-1 win over Udinese in their most recent league game.
- They are still unbeaten in the Serie A as they top the table with seventy five points.
- Ronaldo has made an impact in Juventus as he is the top scoring in the team and second in the league with nineteen points.
- They have won four games and drawn one in their last five away league games.
Genoa vs Juventus: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where they had a 1-1 draw.
Juventus have dominated in their meetings with Genoa as they won four games out of their last five meetings.
Genoa have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Juventus.
Juventus win or draw
Our Prediction: Juventus win