Gent vs Antwerp Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Gent failed to build on their 3-1 win over Kortrijik as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Anderlecht away from home.
- The hosts are at position six on the table with 23 points; they won seven games, drew two and lost six on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Following a heavy 4-2 loss to Genk, Antwerp recorded a back to back win over St. Liege and Oostende both home and away.
- The away team is third on the table with 31 points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost two on the run.
- They have performed well in the seven away league games having won five games, drawn one and lost one.
Gent vs Antwerp Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where they had a 2-2 draw at Antwerp.
Antwerp have won twice in their last five meetings with Gent as they drew in the other three games.
Gent have won one game, drawn three and lost one in the last five home meetings with Antwerp.
Our Prediction: Gent Win /DNB