Germany vs Netherlands Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 19th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: VELTINS-Arena, Gelsenkirchen
- Germany are suffering from embarrassment out of their dreadful year form.
- However, they have an opportunity to reclaim some pride in their match against the Netherlands on Monday besides having an opportunity to revenge for last month’s 3-0 loss to the Netherlands in this competition.
- Die Mannschaft have picked up only one point from three matches in Group 1 which pushed them to the very bottom of the standings.
- Although their home records have registered only 2 loses in their last ten matches, Germany must have lost all hopes of winning the group 1 games and progressing to the semi-finals.
- The Flying Dutchmen have a different story to tell from their opponent. Their boss Ronald Koeman has done a stunning job of leading his team on where they belong.
- Netherlands lost only two out of their last ten matches despite encountering very strong rivals in the process.
- Oranje has a terrific away form having lost only two of their last ten matches and failing to score in only one out the ten matches.
Germany vs Netherlands Prediction: Head to head
While two of their last five encounters recorded a draw, Germany won two and Netherlands won one out of the five matches.
Germany vs Netherlands Prediction:
Jochim low side are regaining momentum; the switch formation playing a back three and Joshua kimmich playing in the middle of the pack has some stability.
Netherlands stunned France on Friday and would want to keep going and a draw will be good enough to see them through.
we expect goals from both end of the pitch with a determined Germany with a slight advantage
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Depay To score anytime