Getafe vs Espanyol Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 loss to Valencia at home, Getafe were held on a 1-1 draw by Athletico Bilbao away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with 17 points; they have won four games, drawn five and lost four in the process.
- They have performed opposite of expectation in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Having recorded a 1-0 win over Athletico Bilbao at home, Esoanyol suffered a back to back loss to Sevilla and Girona.
- The visitors are at position five on the league table with 21 points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost four on the run.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Getafe vs Espanyol Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year at Getafe where the home team secured a 1-0 win.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Espanyol won two games and Getafe won three.
Getafe have won three games, drawn one and lost one in the last five home meetings with Espanyol.
Getafe vs Espanyol Prediction: Standing
Getafe vs Espanyol Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Getafe vs Espanyol Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites