Getafe vs Leganes Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Getafe will be fighting to maintain the top-four position in the league after a goalless draw against Valencia.
- The hosts have been prolific in the last six home games as they won five games and lost only one.
- They are at fourth position in the league standing with forty six points having won twelve games drawn ten and lost six games.
- The visitors bounced back in the last home game against Rayo Majadahonda where they won 3-2 after two consecutive loses.
- They have poorly performed in the last six away games as they won only one game and lost five games.
- Leganes are at position fourteen with thirty three points having won eight games drawn nine and lost eleven games in the process.
Getafe vs Leganes: Head to head
Leganes drew 1-1 in their last home league game against Getafe.
The two teams have drawn three games in the past five recent games with Getafe winning the other two games.
Hosts have won one game drew one and lost three games in their five home games they met with the visitors.