Gillingham vs Doncaster Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The Priestfield Stadium will be a fortress as Gillingham will be looking to be back on their winning way after a 2-0 loss to Charlton away from home.
- The home team is at the bottom half of the table with twenty five points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost twelve on the road.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Doncaster were held on a 2-2 draw by Oxford United at home to extend their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The visitors are at position seven on the table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost six.
- They haven’t been consistent in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Gillingham vs Doncaster: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where they had a 3-3 draw at Doncaster.
In their fourteen meetings; Doncaster and Gillingham have each won four games while they drew in six games.
Gillingham have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Doncaster.
Gillingham vs Doncaster Prediction: Standing
Gillingham vs Doncaster Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Gillingham vs Doncaster Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION