Gillingham vs Oxford prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot prediction
- Gillingham failed to secure their 0-1 win against Wycombe where they were held 1-1 draw by Fleetwood in the last away league game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 393K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts have a bag of results in the last five recent home games as they won two games drawn one and lost two games.
- They are at position eighteen in the league standing with forty points; they have won eleven games drew seven and lost seventeen games.
- The visitors will be fighting to keep distance from relegation group as they maintained their 0-1 win against Blackpool by beating Scunthorpe 2-1 in the last home game.
- Oxford are at position nineteen in the table down with one point from the home team as they won nine games drawn twelve and lost fourteen games in the process.
- The away team has a poor performance in the last five recent away games where they have won only one game drawn two games and lost two games.
Gillingham vs Oxford: Head to head
Oxford won 1-0 in the last home game they met with Gillingham.
The two teams have drawn one game in the last five recent meetings with Oxford winning the other four games.
The home team has a bad record in the last five home games with the away team where they have won one game drew one and lost three games.
Gillingham vs Oxford prediction: Standing
Gillingham vs Oxford prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Gillingham vs Oxford prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 393K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE