Gimnastic Tarragona vs Cordoba Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Gimnastic made a debut having beaten Extremadura UD 1-0 to end their winless run in six consecutive league games. However, they failed to build on the win as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Mallorca.
- The host are at the bottom of the table with thirteen points; they have won three games, drawn four and lost twelve on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Cordoba recorded a stunning 4-1 win over Las Palmas at home to end their seven winless games run in the league.
- The away team is four points above the hosts but still lying in the relegation zone; they have won three games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five travels as they drew in three games and lost in two.
Gimnastic Tarragona vs Cordoba: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where Cordoba secured a 2-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Cordoba won three games and Gimnastic won two.
Gimnastic have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Cordoba.
Gimnastic Tarragona vs Cordoba Prediction: Standing
Gimnastic Tarragona vs Cordoba Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Gimnastic Tarragona vs Cordoba Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION