Girona vs At. Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Real Madrid makes the trip to Municipal de Montilivi hoping to redeem their 1-1 draw of the last on the road match.
- The hosts have had their ups and downs recording three wins, four draws, and three losses. However, they are currently on a six-match undefeated run where three of the games are a draw.
- Eusebio Sacristán’s men three-match winless run ended with a Vallecano win which was followed by a goalless draw to Leganes.
- Madrid’s last ten games have only one loss to tarnish their undefeated form. However, they are not very good travelers winning only once in the last five outings.
- Diego Simeone’s men have lost only once from their thirteen games played so far in this season. Out of the six on the road games, they have won one, drew four and lost one.
- This will be an interesting game match to watch. The hosts will be hoping to break their tied points with Real Madrid while the guests will be hoping to avenge their loss to Celtic which is the only loss they have recorded so far.
Girona vs At. Madrid Prediction: Head to head
Their previous two encounters ended with a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals