Girona vs Barcelona Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Spanish La Liga
Date: Monday, 28th January 2019
Kick-Off at 02:15
Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi (Girona).
- Girona and Barcelona take on each other in the small Catalan derby on Sunday afternoon at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi.
- Both sides will have a tough job annulling their deficits from first leg affairs. Barcelona fell 2-0 to Sevilla at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, while Girona shipped two late goals to lose 4-2 to Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu.
- Blanquivermell began the season in a promising fashion, but their form has not been so impressive lately.
- As the home team, they are in a five-match undefeated streak where four of the games were a 1-1 draw and one match of a 2-1 victory in all competition. In this campaign, the hosts have not been doing so well having won only three of the ten games played so far on the road.
- Barca is doing much better so far in this season. The reigning champions are five points clear at the top of the ladder after a streak of seven successive wins in the league.
Girona vs Barcelona Prediction: Head to head
24.09.18 LL Barcelona Girona 2: 2
25.02.18 LL Barcelona Girona 6: 1
24.09.17 LL Girona Barcelona 0 : 3
09.08.11 CF Barcelona Girona 2: 1
OUR PREDICTION: Barcelona Win